Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Other people´s marriages

My parents have been separated for about 2 years. Today, I got an email from my dad saying that they are starting divorce proceedings. I wasn´t expecting them to get back together or anything like that, but it still feels kind of weird. I guess that when they got separated, I was still living with them, it meant that my dad didn´t live there anymore... now I don´t really know what their divorce means to me...

It´s funny that lately I had been feeling sort of ¨sadder¨ about my parents and what happened to them. I can´t help but to think that I was ¨sensing¨ that something was going on...

I told my husband and he said that he was sorry that my family was so ugly. I said that my family is not ugly, because HE is not ugly :) (I swear this makes sense in Spanish!.. kinda :) ).

No comments:

Post a Comment