Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Blizzard

Are you worried about having completely different experiences in everyday life and how this may affect your relationship?

We´re having the first storm this winter... we´re getting like 14 inches of snow and pretty much everything is supposed to be closed tomorrow :S Nothing ever closes during winter in the Midwest! It´s that bad!!

I come from a tropical country. We have no snow, and the closest we ever get to it is some frost at the top of the mountains at night so it´s not something anyone would see on a regular basis...

My husband thinks winter is lots of fun with the snow and the cold, and sometimes snow is fun, but winter storms are definitely not!!

I´d like for him to come and visit me sometime when the snow is fresh and the temperature is just below freezing (Celsius!). Winter is beautiful then :)

I feel bad... but I think that for him to understand what I deal with during the winter, he would have to come in the middle of January, when the high for the day is -25ºC !! I know... I´m a bad wife!
(This was from one of last year´s storms )

No comments:

Post a Comment