I´m not sure if anyone noticed, probably not, but I closed the blog for a few days.
Since I started it, it´s been a secret blog. I have not told anyone that I have it, not even my husband. I feel bad that I have this where I discuss our relationship and he doesn´t know about it, but at the same time, it has become a bit like a journal, a tool to understand myself and the relationship. I realized that have not discussed anything in the blog that I haven´t talk to him about. I reopened it, because it has helped me think about our relationship out loud, and I think doing that helps me be better in the relationship.
I plan on keeping the blog to myself for a while. At some point, perhaps as we approach the end of the long distance part of our relationship, I will share it with him. I think it will make a great record of this part of our lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment