The week before I go home-home, I always feel a little bit like I don´t want to go.
It´s not really that I don´t want to go, I REALLY want to go!!
But before I leave I always have to leave everything at work ready which is crazy on itself, and then there´s the actual travelling: catching a bus at 2:30 am, 3 h of travel to the airport, and then all the planes, to finally arrive home at 10 pm... I can´t wait to hug my husband, but I can´t help to dread the process of getting there!
The funny thing is that the day I´m actually travelling, I feel great! I actually enjoy airports, specially the people watching! I guess I just hate thinking about all the travelling!
Does anyone else have these kind of mixed feelings about going home?
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment